- SCA Volunteering Opportunities.pdf
- Volunteer Handbook / Policy Booklet.pdf
- SCA Application to become a Volunteer.pdf
- SCA Diversity Monitoring Form.pdf
- Volunteer Request Form.pdf
- Volunteer Agreement.pdf
- Volunteer Induction Form.pdf
- Volunteer Availability Sheet.pdf
- Volunteer Timesheet.pdf
- Volunteer Expenses Claim Form.pdf
Volunteering with SCA
Do you have time to help us in supporting better lives for our customers and communities? If so, we would really like to hear from you.
We need volunteers who can commit to at least 2 hours per week, for a minimum of 6 months, to help with:
- advocacy - (please click here for more information)
- project work
- arts and crafts
- watching and discussing films
- looking at histories
- supporting outings and shopping
A full list of opportunities is available to download (see the downloads box above). This document contains some information to explain the types of services provided by each of the companies within the SCA Group. We have also included information about the types of volunteering role that might be available at each company.
We offer training, expenses and the opportunity to “get involved” in supporting your community and helping us to deliver innovative solutions in health and social care.
If you would like to know more about volunteering please call us on 023 8036 6663 or email email@example.com
If there is a volunteering opportunity that you feel we could offer and we haven't mentioned it then please do let us know!