Short Courses in Health and Social Care
We have an extensive menu of short courses for you to choose from.
- Bereavement & Loss
Caring for Someone With:
- and others....
- Catheter & Stoma Care
- Challenging Behaviour
- Communication & Dementia
- Customer Services
- Dementia Awareness
- Employability & Interview Skills
- End of Life Care
- Infection Control
- Introduction to Advocacy Work
- Knowing You Matter Training
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Learning Disability (specific) Training (variety of conditions covered)
- Lone Working
- Long Term Health Conditions
- Manual Handling
- Mental Health Overview
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Person Centred Planning
- Pressure Area Care
- Role of the Health Care Worker
- Risk Assessment
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults
- Sexuality Awareness
All of these courses can be linked to the Diploma in Health and Social Care.
If you see a course that interests you and you'd like to find out more please call Training Manager on 023 8036 6663 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if you don't see what you are looking for here then give us a call as we are able to develop courses around your needs.