SCA Quinn is our award-winning training division.
It was established in 2002 and delivers excellent, flexible and affordable training to the health and social care sector. We not only train our own SCA workforce but we train workers from our fellow care providers and care homes to ensure that they too receive high quality training that is fully CQC compliant.
SCA Quinn provides:
- The Diploma, Award and Certificate in Health and Social Care
- Induction training for care workers (credits can be used towards the Diploma in Health and Social Care)
- Apprenticeships in Care
- A wide range of short courses relevant to the health and social care sector
- Bespoke training on request
SCA Quinn won a Regional National Training Award in 2010 and has Investors in People status. Quinn is also an approved City and Guilds centre. Quinn also won the Strategic HR Award from Moore & Blatch in November 2011.
“The Quinn Centre is a very welcoming community of people, and the culture underpinning the Investors in People Standard remains well embedded”
John Baker, Investors in People Assessor.
What You Get For Your Money:
- Quality training by experienced trainers in the health and social care industry.
- City & Guilds Accredited Learning
- Accredited and Non-Accredited Courses.
- The new Diploma delivered unit by unit—in the most cost efficient way—linked to funding through Skills for Care (www.skillsforcare.org.uk).
- Records that demonstrate CPD and the requirements of the Care Commission
- Free 1:1 consultations to assess all your training needs.
As all of our services are individualised, you can be sure that what you are offered is what you need.
What our customers say……
“Very useful and effective practical session”
Amy, Quinn customer
“Helped me understand the correct procedures and the boundaries of the work that I am about to do”
Beverly, Quinn Customer
“The course is relevant to work, I’ve learnt some very important information”
Shane, Quinn Customer
“Very interesting days and very well presented!”
Deborah, Quinn Customer
Call us on 023 8036 6663 or 023 8051 6018 or email us on email@example.com