In this section
At SCA we value the people who use our services, we go to great lengths to make sure that they are central to the development of our services by listening to what they have to say about us and the services we provide.
SCA Member Involvment
To ensure that we communciate and listen effectively to our members we undertake the following:
• Publish a newsletter for all our members
• Hold customer involvement forums
• Carry out individual consumer surveys
• Work with members to improve our services
• Operate a complaints system
• Run regular checks on service quality
• Involve members in ideas for new services
At SCA we are dedicated to providing high quality services to our members and we want to know when we get things right and wrong; it is important to hear the good as well as the bad. If you are a customer and would like to come along to one of our customer involvement forums then please contact email@example.com
If you would like to provide us with some feedback then you can do any of the follwowing:
1. Written feedback is always welcome, and can be sent to your local office or added via our comments page.
If you are unhappy, we would like the opportunity to put things right. Please click here for information on making a complaint.
To find out some of the ways which our services make a difference to people's lives and watch some of our customer story films please click here or click on the 'Member Stories' link opposite.
Our Members are at the heart of what we do!